Frequently Asked Questions
What are your Hours of Operation?
- Our standard hours of operation are from 9 AM to – 5 PM Monday – Friday the best way to reach us outside of these times is to send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get a Quote?
- Email us at email@example.com or call us at 289-775-6402 for a free quote.
Where are you Located?
- Our address is 49 Glen Rd. L8S 3M6 Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
What is your return policy?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns on printed orders.
Do you offer sponsorships for charities, schools, and groups?
- Yes, we sometimes offer sponsorships. Please email us or call us and let us know how we can help you and we will do our best to work with your needs.
Do you offer special pricing for resellers or wholesale accounts?
- Please contact us if you would like to create an account like this with us. We will do our best to meet your needs.
What is your exchange policy?
- If your garment is not correct, we would be happy to remake your garment. Please contact us for more information.
What is your cancellation policy?
- In this case, as long as the garments have not go to production with the custom design then we will be able to cancel the order.
What brands do you offer?
- We offer an extremely wide variety of known brands like Gildan, American Apparel, Nike, Bella and Canvas and much more. Please contact us to see if we have what you are looking for.
Do you offer Youth sizes?
- Yes, we offer a number of garments in youth sizes. Please contact us to see if we have what you are looking for.
Do you offer free shipping?
- Yes, we offer free standard on all standard shipped orders of $250.
What is the standard delivery time for an order?
- Standard Delivery times for screen printed items are approximately 2 weeks, while custom embroidery will have a delivery time of 3 weeks.
Can I pick up an order?
- If you are in the Hamilton area you are welcome to stop by and pick up your order in person. Please be sure set this up as an appointment with one of our customer service representatives.
How do you determine pricing?
- We determine pricing through a variety of variables, including: the number of colors on the design, the number of print locations on the garment as well as the garment being printed on. We also have a price match guarantee ensuring that you get the best quality garment for the best price.
Do you charge for set-up fees?
- No, we do not charge for set-up fees. The price you see is the price you pay.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Cheques, Electronic – Transfers, Debit, Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers and Cash
What resolution is optimal for my artwork?
- The highest possible resolution files and vector images are highly recommended. Contact us for more information.
My image is pixelated can you fix it?
- We are willing to work with you in order to make your image viable for your printing process of choice.